Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I'm a few holidays behind so I thought I'd try to catch up!

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at Gam's (Great Aunt MaryBeth to the kids) house and it was a fun day for all.  Gam & Gus (Great Uncle Scott) had a few new toys/games for the kids to play with which made Evie's day.  Not to mention the relatives to be an audience for her!


Here she is playing Go Fishin' with Dee Dee and Nick.


Gam also got a microphone for our little singer which played children's songs.   Since she's been pretending other items were microphones, it was fun to see her with the 'real thing'!  Dee Dee sang back-up for her. 


I was wondering what the kids would think of Thanksgiving dinner since Evie is a pretty picky eater and Riley has recently started to follow suit, much to my dismay.  Riley was more adventurous and tried different things.  Evie didn't eat much but I think that was as much from excitement as anything.




It's hard to believe this was Riley's first Thanksgiving - last year, the family was making the pool for his birth date and weight.  Fitting that we were at Gam's house since she won the pool. ;)


No comments: