Saturday, June 21, 2008

Evie and the Doctor

So, just before we left for Cincinnati, Evie had her two year check-up and I had to blog about it. She was great! I never know how it's going to go while we're waiting in the little room but she was very good about occupying herself with activities from her 'packpack'.




Of course, there's pretty much no situation that a cup of snacks won't help. ;) When Dr. LaFevere came in, she wasn't afraid at all and almost immediately started talking to him. She let him listen to her heart, check her ears, feel her tummy and look in her mouth - she even opened wide! I was impressed but I guess it's not surprising considering how much she plays with doctoring stuff. I WAS impressed, however, that she didn't make a peep when they gave her a shot - nothing!

She did get a little restless when Dr. LaFevere started answering my questions about potty-training so she started doing little dances and rolling around on the floor. I could hardly blame her at that point.



So, we headed home where my Aunt Joanne (Evie's 'Jojo') was watching Riley. He was glad to see me although from the looks of this photo, you might question what he was actually happy to see.



1 comment:

Samantha said...

What a brave girl! No crying during or after her shot, that is amazing.