Evie and Riley and Momma too
Blogs We Like
Charis' Adventures
MckMama
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(12)
Getting to know you...again
Nana's and Papa's house
Evie and the Doctor
School and Learnin'
Father's Day Weekend
A brand new friend!
A friend - or two - to play with
Second haircut, first lollipop...big day for Evie
Evie Knows Her Twinkle Twinkle
Riley time
Evie's World
The First One
About Me
jenbischoff1
In lieu of a hard copy journal, I'm using this blog to document, sort out, illuminate and generally indulge my thoughts. And brag on my kids. Cause that's what moms do.
View my complete profile
Friday, June 6, 2008
Evie Knows Her Twinkle Twinkle
Every day, Evie gets a little clearer...but for the time being, I love hearing her sing 'hoo hoo'. ;)
1 comment:
Samantha
said...
Wow! I just got to see the video. It is so cute!! She does so great.
June 15, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I just got to see the video. It is so cute!! She does so great.
Post a Comment