Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Daddy and Evie's Training Day

Well, the Kongs (Kris, Samantha and Charis) are coming north, so Evie told me that we need to do a little training to get in shape for the visit. So, I got out the Burley and took Evie for a ride. We are still trying to get a better fit for Evie's helmet, but Evie is doing better with it.



There is a great crushed limestone trail near our house that runs from downtown Minneapolis all the way out past Lake Minnetonka. We hit the trail and started cranking. Evie kept telling me to go "fast, fast", so I cranked as hard as I could. and before I knew it we were at Lake Minnetonka.


Once Evie saw the lake, she told me, "Oh, swimming". I ended up getting a great shot of the lake from the trail with Evie in trailer.


We'll be ready for the Kongs in no time! - Joe

No comments: