Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls Night In

The night of Joe's birthday, the guys rode their bikes to a local restaurant with an outdoor deck for dinner and drinks while Sam and I stayed home with the kids (and got to watch a chick flick and eat brownies!).  After Riley went to sleep, we had a little tutu party.

The girls had a blast dancing around and twirling their skirts.  The ribbon that was supposed to go around Evie's waist was instead used as a line between them so they could follow one another around.


At one point, I had to run up to the restaurant to drop bike locks off for the guys and while I was gone, the Sam showed the girls how to twirl and they took turns spinning each other.  Evie talked about that for days!  ("Spin me, Momma!  Like Charis!")


Evie has been big into carrying an eclectic bunch of toys around in her hot little hands lately so she accumulated some 'dancing partners' as she went.  In this photo, she's showing one of her bunnies a little monkey.  Okaaay.....


The cutest part was when they held hands and hugged in Evie's pink chair.  I missed that part but fortunately, Sam took great photos of it.  Thanks Sam!



No comments: